Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 Platinum Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Guru3D have posted a review of the Inno3D GeForce GTX 295 Platinum graphics card, which features the newer single PCB design.
Here's what they had to say:
"This conclusion is of course not going to be any different from the previous GTX 295 single-PCB we tested. We really like what the GTX 295 brings to the table. Now the entire design change didn't bring anything new or better to the end-user whatsoever. So from that point of view, this merely was a revision change of the card. But darn it, each time we test a GeForce GTX 295 we really enjoy playing games with that card. the sheer amount of brute horsepower it has is unprecedented.
Inno3D tops it off a little better as this Platinum Edition brings some more TLC (tender love and care) to the table as they throw in a nice software bundle, and especially the inclusion of Far Cry 2 is of course really lovely. It's a great bundle with a great product, as simple as that."
Aside from the inclusion of Far Cry 2 in the bundle, this card is not any different then any other single PCB GTX 295.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ADATA DashDrive Elite HE720 128GB USB 3.0 External SSD Review
- ROCCAT Kave XTD 5.1 Surround Headset Video Review
- CaseLabs Mercury S5 Case Review
- Corsair GS800 800W Power Supply Review
- ASUS ROG 760 MARS Graphics Card Review
- VisionTek Data Fusion 480GB PCIe SSD Review
- Cooler Master Cosmos SE Full Tower Case Review
- Audioengine A2+ Powered Desktop Speaker Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Killer Sniper 5 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 780 Ti GHz Edition Graphics Card Review