Intel Core i5-661 32nm Clarkdale Processor Reviews
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Intel have just launched the very first processors based on their new 32nm Westmere microarchitecture. These processors are known as the Clarkdale family, and they are not only the first processors in the world with a 32nm CPU die, but also the first with an integrated GPU. This is the CPU + GPU Fusion concept brought to market.
Without further ado, here are the reviews:
- HardCoreWare: Intel Core i5-661 Clarkdale Review.
- Hardware Canucks: Intel Westmere 32nm Launch & Clarkdale Core i5-661 CPU Review.
- HardwareHeaven: Intel Core i5-661 and H55/57 Roundup.
- HotHardware: Intel Clarkdale Core i5 Desktop Processor Debuts.
- PC Perspective: Intel Core i5-661 Clarkdale Processor Review - Westmere debutsþ.
- TechSpot: Intel Core i5 661 Review: Now With Built-In Graphics.
- Techgage: Intel's 32nm Clarkdale - Nehalem for Everyone.
- techPowerUp: Intel Core i5 661 3.3 GHz GPU Performance analyzed.
- Tweaknews: Intel i5-661 Clarkdale Socket 1156 Processor Review.
- TweakTown: Intel 32nm Clarkdale Core i5 661 CPU with integrated GPU.
- X-bit labs: Dual-Core LGA1156 Processors: Core i5-661, Core i3-540 and Pentium G6950 CPUs Review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview