Intel & Micron Announce 25nm Flash Memory Production
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Today, IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture between industry heavyweights Intel and Micron, have announced that they are now in volume production of 25nm NAND flash memory, which is a huge leap from the previous 34nm manufacturing process. A few lucky editors got to visit the fabrication plant in Utah, and here are their articles:
- Intel & Micron Announce 25nm NAND Flash Production, SSDs to get Bigger/Cheaper in Q4.
- HotHardware: Intel and Micron Unveil 25nm NAND Flash.
- PC Perspective: An Inside Look at Intel and Micron 25nm Flash Memory Production.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview