Intel & Micron Announce 25nm Flash Memory Production
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Today, IM Flash Technologies, a joint venture between industry heavyweights Intel and Micron, have announced that they are now in volume production of 25nm NAND flash memory, which is a huge leap from the previous 34nm manufacturing process. A few lucky editors got to visit the fabrication plant in Utah, and here are their articles:
- Intel & Micron Announce 25nm NAND Flash Production, SSDs to get Bigger/Cheaper in Q4.
- HotHardware: Intel and Micron Unveil 25nm NAND Flash.
- PC Perspective: An Inside Look at Intel and Micron 25nm Flash Memory Production.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review