Gigabyte X58A-UD3R LGA1366 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
ThinkComputers have posted a review of the relatively affordable Gigabyte X58A-UD3R, an Intel X58-based LGA1366 motherboard featuring SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.0.
Let's see what they had to say:
"In addition to a few new Gigabyte unique features, the X58A-UD3R sports USB 3.0 and SATA 6GB/s, preparing the owner for the future of data transfer. There are already a few devices on the market now, by the middle of the summer there should be lots of them. This board is also ready to accept Intels new 6-core Core i9, which should be out in the near future.
This board has the capability of running pretty much every SLI and CrossfireX combination known to man, though most configurations require single slot cooling on the video cards.
I found nothing not to like about the X58A-UD3R."
As far as I know, at $210 this is the cheapest X58 motherboard with both SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.0, a pretty good deal.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review