Koolance VID-AR587 GPU Water Block Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PureOverclock have posted a review of the Koolance VID-AR587 GPU water block, which is compatible with reference design Radeon HD 5800 series graphics cards.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The VID-AR587 is as sexy as Angelina Jolie and has a kick-ass performance just like Mrs. Smith herself. What we were most impressed with was its quality and thermal performance considering it is a very restricted block. However, if you have several blocks in your loop then you may run into flow issues as a result, really thats the only potential Achilles Heel we can find here with the Koolance block.
Other than the flow restriction which isn't a problem unless you have a very complex single loop, we love the Koolance VID-AR587, and if you're looking for a full coverage GPU block for your Radeon 5870 then we certainly recommend this one."
If you plan on adding your Radeon HD 5800 series card to your water cooling loop, this is the water block to buy. It's a very sexy piece of kit.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review