Cooler Master V6 GT CPU Cooler Reviews
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks and Techgage have posted reviews of the new high performance Cooler Master V6 GT CPU cooler.
Let's see what they had to say:
- Hardware Canucks:
"Sadly, the Prolimatech still has an edge over the V6 GT and was thus able to outperform it in quite a few higher heat load tests. It is just important to remember that while the Megahalems may still sit near the top of our charts, the V6 is nipping at its heels and still comes with a pair of included high performance fans.
With that being said, this new heatsink is truly worthy of your attention and should be on your short list. For its ability to cool with the best of them we award the Cooler Master V6 GT our Dam Good award. The fact that its forward thinking heatpipe design is partly responsible for this we also award the V6 GT our Dam Innovative award. This really is an impressive product in nearly every way."
to read the full review.
"At a retail price point of $70, Cooler Master has set the bar for mid-range priced cooling. When you compare it to the more expensive NH-D14 and various self-contained water cooling counterparts, it's hard to deny the appeal. This is definitely one of the best deals on the market right now in terms of raw cooling power. I have to say I was somewhat taken when I realized just how well this guy performed. Without a doubt this is most likely the cooler to have right now if you're into air and are ready to buy."
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our [link http://futuremark.yougamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=52]discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review