Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 LGA1366 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
ocaholic have posted a review of the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7, a high-end Intel X58-based motherboard that supports both SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.0.
Here's what they had to say:
"Overclocking definitely isn't something unknown for the X58A-UD7. In our tests it's been able to reach 225 MHz BCLK which really is way more than enough even if you want to bring for example DDR3 16000 modules to their limit. Furthermore very convenient is the fact that overclocking the X58A-UD7 is quite simple actually and the board also is forgiving if you choose settings which will not work.
We can recommend the Gigabyte X58A-UD7 to enthusiasts and gamers who are looking for a very well equipped motherboard which also features decent performance."
If you are looking for a high-end X58 motherboard for a Core i7-9xx based system then this tried & tested Gigabyte model should be at the top of your list.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review