Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7 LGA1366 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
ocaholic have posted a review of the Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD7, a high-end Intel X58-based motherboard that supports both SATA 6Gb/s and USB 3.0.
Here's what they had to say:
"Overclocking definitely isn't something unknown for the X58A-UD7. In our tests it's been able to reach 225 MHz BCLK which really is way more than enough even if you want to bring for example DDR3 16000 modules to their limit. Furthermore very convenient is the fact that overclocking the X58A-UD7 is quite simple actually and the board also is forgiving if you choose settings which will not work.
We can recommend the Gigabyte X58A-UD7 to enthusiasts and gamers who are looking for a very well equipped motherboard which also features decent performance."
If you are looking for a high-end X58 motherboard for a Core i7-9xx based system then this tried & tested Gigabyte model should be at the top of your list.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review