Mushkin Ridgeback DDR3-1600 4GB Memory Kit Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a review of the Mushkin Ridgeback DDR3-1600 4GB memory kit, which features 6-8-6-24 timings at 1.65V.
Here's an excerpt:
"One of the major benefits we see in this kit is its ability to overclock and indeed the Ridgebacks produced some excellent bandwidth when running at high frequencies. Even at stock timings of 6-8-6 we were able to hit 887Mhz, 87Mhz over spec speed. It looks like Mushkin conservatively bins the Ridgebacks and that is definitely a good thing for the end user. Loosening up timings to 9-11-9, we were able to push that all the way to 1,173Mhz at stock voltage of 1.65v and 1.3v VTT. This is impressive to say the least."
This is a indeed a very good 4GB memory kit, perfect for a high-end LGA1156 system with overclocking in mind.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review