Mushkin Ridgeback DDR3-1600 4GB Memory Kit Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a review of the Mushkin Ridgeback DDR3-1600 4GB memory kit, which features 6-8-6-24 timings at 1.65V.
Here's an excerpt:
"One of the major benefits we see in this kit is its ability to overclock and indeed the Ridgebacks produced some excellent bandwidth when running at high frequencies. Even at stock timings of 6-8-6 we were able to hit 887Mhz, 87Mhz over spec speed. It looks like Mushkin conservatively bins the Ridgebacks and that is definitely a good thing for the end user. Loosening up timings to 9-11-9, we were able to push that all the way to 1,173Mhz at stock voltage of 1.65v and 1.3v VTT. This is impressive to say the least."
This is a indeed a very good 4GB memory kit, perfect for a high-end LGA1156 system with overclocking in mind.
Click here to read the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review