Vantec Nexstar CX USB 3.0 HDD Enclosure Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Tweaknews have reviewed the new Click Vantec Nexstar 3 Superspeed USB 3.0 HDD enclosure.
Here's what they had to say:
"In the end though, this is still a great enclosure and the blue power/activity LED serves its purpose without being too bright or distracting. I'm left impressed with the overall simple yet attractive styling of the unit as well as the excellent performance it has shown during testing. If you don't have any USB 3.0 ports on your system yet, my suggestion is to pair this enclosure with Vantec's 2-port USB 3.0 PCI-e expansion card for an easy, low cost upgrade to the new SuperSpeed standard."
If you're in the market for a USB 3.0 hard drive enclosure your current choices are still extremely limited, so definitely give this unit a look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review