Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
KitGuru have posted a review of the Thermaltake Level 10, the most revolutionary and aesthetically unique full tower case ever.
Let's see what they had to say:
"Thermaltake and BMW havent only created something beautiful in the Level 10 but have done so with a completely unique design that is like nothing weve seen before. We find it hard to believe that there is a case out there that beats the Level 10 when it comes to build quality and finish weve certainly not tested one!
Of course there are some drawbacks to the Level 10. The substantial size of the case creates a slight portability issue which is magnified greatly by the extreme weight of the case. But for those who dont want to travel to LAN events and those who have plenty of space these issues wont be relevant.
In fact there are only issues we could find with the Level 10; the lack of a full compliment of SATA connectors in the hard drive bays and the lack of any USB3.0 connections on the front panel."
If you have money to burn on a case, and you find the Corsair Obsidian 800D too bland for your taste, then the Level 10 is an interesting choice.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review