Corsair AirFlow Pro Memory Cooler Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
KitGuru have posted a review of the new Corsair AirFlow Pro, a dual-fan memory cooler that is compatible with Corsair memory modules featuring DHX Pro technology.
Here's what they had to say:
"The Corsair AirFlow Pro is a very useful gadget which we had a lot of fun playing with. It is well built, easy to implement and offers not only activity display but temperature readout. This can be used as a good diagnostic tool, because if you have the Airflow fan running and the memory is reading RED then you know something is wrong (unless you are overvolting heavily).
The Airflow fan system really works well and dropped heatspreader temperatures by almost 10c, a sizeable reduction and a sure way to help prolong the life of your memory. Noise is also kept to a minimum which is impressive considering the size of the fans they have used."
Generally speaking memory modules don't need active cooling, but if you are pushing some serious voltage through your Dominator sticks, this might be worth picking up.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review