Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Compound Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
KitGuru have posted a review of the new Arctic Cooling MX-4 thermal compound.
Here's what they had to say:
"Arctic Cooling have retained a very similar performance level to the renowned MX-3 paste whilst improving the other aspects of the paste, making it easier to use and cheaper to buy. When Arctic Cooling release the MX-4 paste in the near future, we are sure to start using it for testing coolers.
It still eludes us why Arctic Cooling only supply their MX-2 paste with their own coolers. We would like to see them including MX-4 with all their products as soon as possible because it is a much better product."
I would really like to see how this new thermal paste compares with Arctic Silver's products before making any judgements.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review