Arctic Cooling MX-4 Thermal Compound Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
KitGuru have posted a review of the new Arctic Cooling MX-4 thermal compound.
Here's what they had to say:
"Arctic Cooling have retained a very similar performance level to the renowned MX-3 paste whilst improving the other aspects of the paste, making it easier to use and cheaper to buy. When Arctic Cooling release the MX-4 paste in the near future, we are sure to start using it for testing coolers.
It still eludes us why Arctic Cooling only supply their MX-2 paste with their own coolers. We would like to see them including MX-4 with all their products as soon as possible because it is a much better product."
I would really like to see how this new thermal paste compares with Arctic Silver's products before making any judgements.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews