OCZ RevoDrive 50GB SSD PCI-E Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Funky Kit have posted a review of the OCZ RevoDrive 120GB, a solid state drive that resides on a PCI-E expansion card.
Here's what they had to say:
"In terms of raw performance, the OCZ RevoDrive SSD PCI-Express is one beast of a card. It offers phenomenal read and write performance, and currently beats everything out there on the market. However having said that, I feel the price can be improved a little. For some users, 50Gb capacity may not be enough ... so if you've got the cash, I would suggest you go for the 120Gb version."
This awesome product is a mere $30 more expensive than a SandForce-based 50GB SSD. You are paying a very small price premium for twice the performance.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review