A Photo Tour of GIGABYTEs GO OC 2010 Worldwide Final
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a photo tour of the Gigabyte Open Overclocking Championship 2010 Worldwide Final event which took place over the weekend.
Here's what they had to say:
"This weekend, Taipei played host to some of the worlds best overclocking talent by being the city of choice for Gigabytes Open Overclocking Championship. After holding numerous competitions across nearly every continent, fifteen overclockers won their way to the finals. During this worldwide final event they were able to compete for a grand prize of $5,000 USD and bragging rights for winning one of the most well known events on the yearly overclocking calendar.
Hardware Canucks was invited to cover GOOC 2010 and while our coverage started with the North American finals, it was only fitting that we followed through to the LN2-heavy final in Taiwan. In our continuing coverage, this article will mostly be focused upon the sights of GOOC 2010 and the numerous photo opportunities it provided. Our full event report will be up in a little while but until then, here is a Photo Tour of the GOOC 2010 World Finals."
If you want an inside look at this year's GO OC 2010 event, then you should definitely check out this photo tour until the fully-fledge Event Report is posted.
Click here to check out the full article.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review