ASUS Rampage III GENE LGA1366 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
ITShootOut have posted a review of the ASUS Rampage III GENE, an enthusiast-oriented Micro ATX Intel X58-based LGA1366 motherboard.
Here's what they had to say:
"The Gene series has always occupied a bit of a niche market as power and portability rarely go hand in hand when it comes to PC hardware. Nevertheless with the Rampage III Gene Asus has refined an already-impressive product and injected the features we all now expect in a 2010 motherboard. Whether you are looking for a portable X58 powerhouse or simply want ROG features at a much cheaper price than the Rampage III Extreme, this is a great little board. Its overclocking prowess is superb and the inclusion of great sound and highly controllable fan speeds even make it a solid choice for those looking to build a luxury media PC."
This motherboard is effectively an update to the original Rampage II GENE, and ASUS have done a terrific job with it.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review