OCZ Enyo 128GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
HardwareHeaven have posted a review of the new OCZ Enyo, a 128GB USB 3.0 portable solid state drive.
Let's see what they had to say:
"With the Enyo OCZ have created a product which gives us the fastest performance we have seen to date over USB 3.0. At over 230MB/s faster than a good quality USB 2.0 flash drive or mechanical alternative the Enyo was able to complete file copy tests far quicker. A particular highlight being the 18GB file copy which completed in 1 minute 40 seconds on OCZ compared to the traditional drive on 11 minutes 17 seconds.
Not only do OCZ provide exceptional performance on the Enyo, they do it in a sturdy, compact, cool running, silent chassis which has a great looking design."
This is obviously an excellent product, and one of the first of its kind, but at $400 it is priced out of the reach of most consumers.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seasonic Platinum Series 600W Power Supply Review
- Corsair Vengeance 2100 Gaming Headset Reviews
- HIS R7 260X iPower IceQ X2 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vector 150 240GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Sennheiser G4ME One Gaming Headset Review
- BitFenix Ronin Mid-Tower Case Review
- ASUS Radeon R9 290X DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Kingston DataTraveler HyperX Predator 1TB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review