OCZ Enyo 128GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
HardwareHeaven have posted a review of the new OCZ Enyo, a 128GB USB 3.0 portable solid state drive.
Let's see what they had to say:
"With the Enyo OCZ have created a product which gives us the fastest performance we have seen to date over USB 3.0. At over 230MB/s faster than a good quality USB 2.0 flash drive or mechanical alternative the Enyo was able to complete file copy tests far quicker. A particular highlight being the 18GB file copy which completed in 1 minute 40 seconds on OCZ compared to the traditional drive on 11 minutes 17 seconds.
Not only do OCZ provide exceptional performance on the Enyo, they do it in a sturdy, compact, cool running, silent chassis which has a great looking design."
This is obviously an excellent product, and one of the first of its kind, but at $400 it is priced out of the reach of most consumers.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review