OCZ RevoDrive 120GB SSD PCI-E Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a review of the OCZ RevoDrive 120GB, a solid state drive that resides on a PCI-E expansion card.
Here's what they had to say:
"The RevoDrive certainly has performance to burn. It may not be the absolute best at every single test we threw at it, but it always was right up there with the top competitors on the market. More importantly, in real world situations the RevoDrive 120GB was simply better than the competition in every respect. Even in the degraded state performance tests this drive simply handled things better than any SSD we have seen in the past. On paper, this makes the RevoDrive the clear cut winner."
The RevoDrive 120GB is only about $50 more expensive than a traditional 120GB SandForce-based SSD, but it's twice as fast. You would be crazy not to spend the extra money.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview