OCZ RevoDrive 120GB SSD PCI-E Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a review of the OCZ RevoDrive 120GB, a solid state drive that resides on a PCI-E expansion card.
Here's what they had to say:
"The RevoDrive certainly has performance to burn. It may not be the absolute best at every single test we threw at it, but it always was right up there with the top competitors on the market. More importantly, in real world situations the RevoDrive 120GB was simply better than the competition in every respect. Even in the degraded state performance tests this drive simply handled things better than any SSD we have seen in the past. On paper, this makes the RevoDrive the clear cut winner."
The RevoDrive 120GB is only about $50 more expensive than a traditional 120GB SandForce-based SSD, but it's twice as fast. You would be crazy not to spend the extra money.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews