Corsair Force 90GB SSD Single & RAID Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have posted a review of the new Corsair Force 90GB solid state drive, in both single and RAID-0 configuration.
Here's what they had to say:
"Corsairs Force 90GB is a good SSD from a number of different aspects. Performance, storage capacity, broad availability and Corsairs excellence in customer support combine together to make what should be a highly enticing product for people looking to get their feet wet in the SSD pool. However, its current retail price makes the F90 a hard sell in a highly competitive market. Corsair could choose to roll out an unlocked firmware when a new revision is released but until that time, there are better alternatives out there for nearly the same price as the F90."
While the Force 90GB is pretty good solid state drive, it gets outclassed in every respect by OCZs Vertex 2 100GB model, which sports SandForce's fully-fledged high performance firmware.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review