Palit Announces OC Contest with Futuremark
Palit and Futuremark team up on OC contest
Our friends at Palit have announced the upcoming OC contest in partnership with Futuremark.
The contest starts on June 3rd and runs until July 2nd and there's also a Sandy Bridge Z68 integrated segment sponsored by Biostar, Enermax and GeIL.
Here's what Palit has to say:
Palit announces OverclocKing Contest
Who wants to win $1000 cash? Fans of Palit do!
Palit Microsystems Ltd, leading company in graphics card manufacturer, announces the overclocking contest for fans of Palit VGA. The competition runs 4 weeks from Jun 3rd to Jul 2nd. Using most fabulous Palit VGA cards to join this contest, the best of overclockers will win the contest for prizes.
The top prize in Palit OverclocKING contest is $1000 USD in cash. As to the 2nd and 3rd winners, they can get Palit GTX 580 and Palit GTX 570 as rewards, respectively. There are also 3 weekly winners which can get the additional prizes in the Palit OverclocKING Contest. The Weekly winners can take newest Palit GTX 560 home.
For more information, please visit the following URL: Palit Online OC Contest
About NVIDIA Technology
Microsoft® DirectX® 11 Support:
- DirextX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new APIs key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- GeForce GPU support for NVIDIA 3D Vision, bringing a fully immersive stereoscopic 3D experience to the PC. A combination of high-tech wireless glasses and advanced software, 3D Vision transforms hundreds of PC games into full stereoscopic 3D.
- Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate inside the game experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- Industry leading NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling for the worlds premier gaming solution.
- Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPUs processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
Established in 1988, Palit Microsystems Ltd is well-known for manufacturing stable, excellent, and innovative graphics accelerators. As one of the top PC components manufacturers, Palit continues to provide industry-leading graphics cards with reliable and excellent quality. With branch offices in America, Europe, and Asia, Palit has developed a worldwide sales network which cooperates closely with our customers. Contact Information
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review