MSI GeForce GTX 560 Hawk Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the new MSI N560GTX-Ti HAWK Edition graphics card, which features the impressive Twin Frozr III cooler and a 128Mhz GPU overclock.
Here's what they had to say:
"The Twin Frozr III cooling system does its job just as expected. The board has amazingly low idle temperatures, and even at full load and overclocked it does not compromise the stability of the card or the rest of the components inside a closed (and hopefully well ventilated) case. The board design and use of high quality components basically ensures that this card will last longer than the 3 year warranty that MSI supplies with the card. The bundle is not overwhelming, but it is decent. The free game is a nice extra, but the real star is the Afterburner software. That makes life quite a bit easier for reviewers and users alike."
This is a obviously a fantastic graphics card, arguably the best GeForce GTX 560 Ti on the market, and it doesn't even have much of a price premium over the reference models. A+
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews