GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD5 AM3+ Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
OCIA have posted a review of the brand new GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD5, an AMD AM3+ motherboard that is based on the 'new' 990FX northbridge and SB950 southbridge.
Here's what they had to say:
"I found the 990FXA-UD5 available online for an average price around $180. While not bad for a 990FX board with three-way graphics support, a similar equipped quad-graphics board like the UD7 or Sabertooth isn't that much more. Still, for those who want all the features of the 990FX/SB950 chipset but don't ever plan to run more than three cards, a small savings can be had here."
This seems like a great motherboard, but until AM3+ Bulldozer/Zambezi processors are released there is very little reason to buy a 990FX motherboard.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review