ASUS Sabertooth P67 LGA1155 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
OCIA have reviewed the ASUS Sabertooth P67, an Intel P67-based mothoerboard that is part of the TUF - The Ultimate Force series, which emphasizes durability and stability and comes with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Here's what they had to say:
"After using the board for a few weeks I was just as happy in its performance as during the testing phase of this review. Coming in at just under $200, this board is a bit on the higher end of the P67 boards we have been looking at. However, it has an impressive feature set and some unique qualities, so I don't find the price point surprising. It is also important to remember that ASUS is offering a five year warranty, far longer than usual. Of course now that Z68 is available, I'm sure some will jump to that ship rather than stick with the older P67. But if you don't need Z68-specific features, there's really no need to pick up a board with the new chipset. With the features, performance, and testing, we are happy to award the ASUS Sabertooth P67 mainboard our Gold Seal of Approval."
This motherboard has extremely impressive monitoring capabilities and the 5 year warranty is obviously a positive as well.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review