ASUS Sabertooth P67 LGA1155 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
OCIA have reviewed the ASUS Sabertooth P67, an Intel P67-based mothoerboard that is part of the TUF - The Ultimate Force series, which emphasizes durability and stability and comes with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Here's what they had to say:
"After using the board for a few weeks I was just as happy in its performance as during the testing phase of this review. Coming in at just under $200, this board is a bit on the higher end of the P67 boards we have been looking at. However, it has an impressive feature set and some unique qualities, so I don't find the price point surprising. It is also important to remember that ASUS is offering a five year warranty, far longer than usual. Of course now that Z68 is available, I'm sure some will jump to that ship rather than stick with the older P67. But if you don't need Z68-specific features, there's really no need to pick up a board with the new chipset. With the features, performance, and testing, we are happy to award the ASUS Sabertooth P67 mainboard our Gold Seal of Approval."
This motherboard has extremely impressive monitoring capabilities and the 5 year warranty is obviously a positive as well.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- QNAP TS-670 6-Bay NAS Review
- VisionTek 480GB mSATA SSD Review
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Monitor Technology Previews
- Attitude One Tunguska 7.1 Gaming Headset Review
- GIGABYTE Z87X-UD3H Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- AMD Radeon R9 270X Graphics Card Reviews - Gigabyte, HIS, MSI & More
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review