GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3 Fusion Mini-ITX Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the brand new GIGABYTE GA-E350N-USB3, a Mini-ITX motherboard that is based on the AMD Fusion "Brazos" platform, which features a Fusion APU that combines a CPU and GPU on the same chip.
Here's what they had to say:
"I had high expectations for this E-350 motherboard, but the benchmark results didn't give me what I was looking for from this board. The next Fusion APUs will provide better CPU performance as well as graphics and multimedia capabilities to help boost this platform into something consumers will drool over for their next home theater PC. While this board gives users adequate performance for Blu-ray playback and very low-end gaming, the GA-E350-USB3 really didn't shine during testing and we would have to recommend that our readers wait for the next APU revisions from AMD."
This is a very good motherboard, but I wouldn't hesitate to spend a little extra on the ASUS E35M1-I Deluxe because of its awesome cooling system, onboard wireless adapter, and EFI bios.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review