Alienware M14x 14-inch Gaming Laptop Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the Alienware M14X, a 14-inch gaming notebook which feature Intel Sandy Bridge mobile processors and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 555M GPU.
Here's what they had to say:
"Theres also a cohesiveness of design that you simply dont find from other gaming laptops. Geeks are quick to pile on Alienware, accusing them as being overpriced Dells. Its true they are often a bit more expensive than laptops with similar hardware from other companies, but those laptops simply arent as well designed. Adequate? Sure. As nice as Alienware? Youve got to be kidding. Only ASUS is close.
I can see why the M15x was replaced with this laptop. That outgoing model was simply too large to carry on a daily basis, which meant there was little practical destinction between it and the M17x. The story is now different. The Alienware M14x offers a combination of affordability, portability and power that's not available elsewhere."
Personally, I find that 14-inches is the perfect size for a notebook since it is the ideal balance between usability and portability. The M14x looks terrific, like all of Alienware's previous gaming notebooks, and it should definitely be at the top of your list if you want to do some serious gaming on the road.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review