SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Micro-ATX Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E, a compact Micro-ATX case with a massive 180mm fan.
Let's see what they had to say:
"If you are in the market for a Micro-ATX tower enclosure, the SilverStone TJ08-E case deserves to be up at the top of your list. The TJ08-E provides excellent cooling and it packs a lot of storage capacity into a small tower chassis. The overall build quality is very good and the beautiful black anodized front panel is just what we would expect from SilverStone. Easily removable side panels, top, motherboard tray, and HDD cage are icing on the cake. The TJ08-E proved to be a pleasure to work with and earned this editor's choice award!"
This is a fantastic little case for those who want a compact enclosure but who don't want many of their usual shortcomings.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review