SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Micro-ATX Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E, a compact Micro-ATX case with a massive 180mm fan.
Let's see what they had to say:
"If you are in the market for a Micro-ATX tower enclosure, the SilverStone TJ08-E case deserves to be up at the top of your list. The TJ08-E provides excellent cooling and it packs a lot of storage capacity into a small tower chassis. The overall build quality is very good and the beautiful black anodized front panel is just what we would expect from SilverStone. Easily removable side panels, top, motherboard tray, and HDD cage are icing on the cake. The TJ08-E proved to be a pleasure to work with and earned this editor's choice award!"
This is a fantastic little case for those who want a compact enclosure but who don't want many of their usual shortcomings.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview