SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Micro-ATX Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E, a compact Micro-ATX case with a massive 180mm fan.
Let's see what they had to say:
"If you are in the market for a Micro-ATX tower enclosure, the SilverStone TJ08-E case deserves to be up at the top of your list. The TJ08-E provides excellent cooling and it packs a lot of storage capacity into a small tower chassis. The overall build quality is very good and the beautiful black anodized front panel is just what we would expect from SilverStone. Easily removable side panels, top, motherboard tray, and HDD cage are icing on the cake. The TJ08-E proved to be a pleasure to work with and earned this editor's choice award!"
This is a fantastic little case for those who want a compact enclosure but who don't want many of their usual shortcomings.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review