SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E Micro-ATX Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have posted a review of the SilverStone Temjin TJ08-E, a compact Micro-ATX case with a massive 180mm fan.
Let's see what they had to say:
"If you are in the market for a Micro-ATX tower enclosure, the SilverStone TJ08-E case deserves to be up at the top of your list. The TJ08-E provides excellent cooling and it packs a lot of storage capacity into a small tower chassis. The overall build quality is very good and the beautiful black anodized front panel is just what we would expect from SilverStone. Easily removable side panels, top, motherboard tray, and HDD cage are icing on the cake. The TJ08-E proved to be a pleasure to work with and earned this editor's choice award!"
This is a fantastic little case for those who want a compact enclosure but who don't want many of their usual shortcomings.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review