Thermaltake Overseer RX-I Full Tower Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
TechREACTION have reviewed the new Thermaltake Overseer RX-I full tower case.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The Thermaltake Overseer RX-I comes with a plethora of goodies, which we are used to when dealing with Thermaltake cases. The overall look of the Overseer is impressive with the black and blue color scheme. The I/O panel sports two USB3.0 connections which will help you stay up-to-date with the latest external technology on the market. The hot-swap bay, which is easily reachable on the top, helps making big file transfers painless. You no longer have to take off the side panel and connect the drive to the motherboard and PSU any longer.
The CableClear cable management system utilized on the Overseer RX-I works great. We are still not sure what is up with the name. Though we are guessing it is just something to help make it stand out. In all reality, it is pretty close to the same as many other cases. We were just happy it worked well with a name like that!"
This might be a good case, but it really looks plasticky to me and that doesn't exude build quality.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews