ASUS Sabertooth P67 LGA1155 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Bigbruin have reviewed the ASUS Sabertooth P67, an Intel P67-based mothoerboard that is part of the TUF - The Ultimate Force series, which emphasizes durability and stability and comes with an industry-leading 5-year warranty.
Here's what they had to say:
"The Sabertooth P67 comes with all the bells and whistles you'd expect from a board in this price range. While it doesn't feature any active cooling like other P67 boards, the Thermal Armor does a good job at dissipating heat so that overclocking isn't an issue - although the inclusion of a fan should the consumer choose to add one would be nice. Even though it also lacks extras like Bluetooth and more USB 3.0 ports like it's Maximus sibling, it also doesn't carry the same $300+ price tag."
While this is clearly an excellent motherboard, at this point you might as well wait for the soon-to-be-released Z77 LGA1155 motherboards, the Saberooth Z77 is looking particularly sweet.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review