ViewSonic V3D231 23-inch 3D Monitor Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the new ViewSonic V3D231 23-inch 3D Monitor.
Let's see what they had to say:
"In the end, if you are looking for an inexpensive way to experience 3D and already own a decent 2D monitor, the Viewsonic may indeed be a viable solution for your needs. For everyone else, this 3D monitors capabilities are just too one dimensional to justify this level of commitment. For the same monetary outlay you can get a much more capable, higher resolution 24 IPS monitor such as the Dell U2412 or, for much less, any of the numerous TN panel available. Doing so, you will indeed have to give up 3D, but for most users, 3D support is simply too minor a consideration to be their only priority."
In my opinion 3D is still just too much of a gimmick to warrant investing in, especially if you have to make due with a so-so monitor because of it.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews