G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 8GB Memory Kit Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Kit Guru have reviewed the high performance dual channel G.Skill TridentX DDR3-2400 8GB (2x4) Memory Kit, which have timings of 10-12-12-31-2T @ 1.65v.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The TridentX 2400mhz 8GB kit is another fantastic product from G.Skill, they certainly seem to be leading the enthusiast memory sector in recent months. This high performance memory paired up well with the Gigabyte Z77X-UD5H motherboard and we experienced no issues achieving rock solid performance at 2,400mhz.
Regardless, this G.Skill TridentX 2,400mhz memory offers fantastic performance at a relatively modest price point. I am old enough to remember when an ultra slow 2GB DDR memory kit cost well over £200. There has never been a better time to buy quality memory."
Hitting DDR3-2400 on a budget is impressive. Though their tall heatspreader's may block installation of some after-market CPU coolers.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Carbide Air 540 ATX Cube Case Review
- GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 780 WindForce 3X OC Review
- Creative Sound Blaster Z Sound Card Video Review
- Corsair Vengeance K70 Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASUS Radeon HD 7970 3GB Matrix Platinum Edition Review
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review