NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Launched!
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
NVIDIA's next-generation mainstream GeForce GTX 670 2GB graphics card has just launched. This video card features the same 'Kepler' GK104 as the GTX 680, albeit with a minor reduction in shader processors, texture units and core clock speed. Unlike the GTX 680 which features a full 1536 shader processors, 128 texture units and 1006Mhz core clock the GTX has 1344 shaders, 112 texture units and a 915Mhz core clock; however it does feature the same 6008Mhz GDDR5 256-bit memory interface as the Geforce GTX 680. Price wise this new model comes in at a very reasonable $399 or about $100 less than what the typical GTX 680 2GB costs.
Let's see what they had to say:
- Anadtech: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 Review Feat. EVGA: Bringing GK104 Down To $400.
- Bjorn3D: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Video Card.
- Guru3D: GeForce GTX 670 review .
- Hardwarecanucks: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Review.
- Hardware Heaven: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 Graphics Card Review (Overclocked Editions).
- Hot Hardware: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 Reviews, EVGA and Gigabyte.
- PC Perspective: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB Graphics Card Review - Kepler for $399.
- Pure Overclock: Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce.
- Tbreak: Nvidia & Zotac GTX 670 (AMP! Edition) Review.
- Tech Spot: Gainward GeForce GTX 670 Phantom Review.
- Tom's Hardware: GeForce GTX 670 2 GB Review: Is It Already Time To Forget GTX 680? .
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review