ASUS G75V 17-inch Gaming Notebook Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the ASUS G75V gaming notebook, which features a 17.3-inch 1920x1080 display, quad-core/eight-thread 2.6-3.6Ghz processor, 16GB of RAM, 120GB SSD, 750GB 7200RPM HDD and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 2GB GPU.
Let's see what they had to say:
"While the new G75V is a bit thinner than previous incarnations, it is also quieter and cooler, a rare combination of traits made possible by both a CPU and GPU designed with efficiency in mind. This laptop has the ability to perform like Superman, but it never steps in a phone booth to change clothes. It instead remains mild in manner which translates to a better user experience.
The ASUS G75 replaces the G74 as my go-to recommendation among pre-built gaming laptops. Other competitors can match ASUS on performance, but theres more to this system than that. This is a winning combination of design, performance and price that will sure to appeal to gamers that dont have over two grand to spend."
A 9.47 pounds the G75V is obviously not really that portable, but it is a phenomenal desktop replacement (DTR) gaming notebook.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review