Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Over Clock Intelligence Agency have posted a review of the high end Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower Case, which is the successor to the original Cosmos.
Let's see what they had to say:
"Cooler Master has cooling covered as well with several options for both air and water cooling enthusiasts. The stock air cooling should be plenty for the average build but if you're a hardcore overclocker or otherwise plan to load the Cosmos II up with a ton of hardware, know that you do have cooling options.
If you're looking for a full tower system that's capable of holding a ridiculous amount of hardware, look no further than Cooler Master's Cosmos II. I've been using the 800D almost exclusively for the test system for over two years but the torch has now been passed on - the Cosmos II is my new all-time favorite chassis."
This might just be the finest case ever produced and easily worth its high asking price. Even if you have no plans to buy a high-end case, definitely give this case a look.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review