MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozer III Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozer III Graphics Card, which features a 800MHz GPU core overclock and a custom cooling system.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The MSI card is a well built unit. Though it uses the reference PCB, I have found no issues with it. The TFIII cooler is still one of their best yet. Under heavy use and overclocked, the cooler was able to deliver sub 70C temperatures with a minimum of noise. The card has a lot of heft to it and is a fairly large unit. The solid construction and extra bracing that it has does not allow it to warp or bend when installed in a tower case.
Personally, if I were looking into purchasing a setup that would include multiple cards for use with multiple monitors, the MSI HD 7950 is pretty close to the top of the list.
We also saw that overclocking was quite robust, and it will quickly outpace that other card that is being offered at essentially the same price."
While the Twin Frozer III cooler design has been superseded by the Twin Frozer IV on some higher end models, this is still one of the best Radeon HD 7950's on the market.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review