Asus X79 Sabertooth LGA2011 Motherbord Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the high-end ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA2011 motherboard, which is based on the Intel X79 Express chipset and supports the new Intel 'Sandy Bridge-E' LGA2011 processors.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The X79 Sabertooth lives up to its "TUF" name in both looks and performance. The integrated UEFI BIOS gave us plenty of options for configuring everything on our system and did it with a user friendly interface. The board's support for quad GPU graphics configurations from both NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossfireX is a huge plus and expected for high-end motherboards in this class. The X79 Sabertooth's bundled software was very stable and useful during testing and increased the overall value that consumers look for in all their PC hardware upgrades. Overall, the ASUS X79 Sabertooth has earned PC Perspective's Gold Award for original design, outstanding bundled software, and detailed overclocking features."
Like all Sabertooth series motherboards, this new model is a top-notch product and it should be near the top of your list if you're considering building a new LGA2011 system.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review