Asus X79 Sabertooth LGA2011 Motherbord Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the high-end ASUS Sabertooth X79 LGA2011 motherboard, which is based on the Intel X79 Express chipset and supports the new Intel 'Sandy Bridge-E' LGA2011 processors.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The X79 Sabertooth lives up to its "TUF" name in both looks and performance. The integrated UEFI BIOS gave us plenty of options for configuring everything on our system and did it with a user friendly interface. The board's support for quad GPU graphics configurations from both NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossfireX is a huge plus and expected for high-end motherboards in this class. The X79 Sabertooth's bundled software was very stable and useful during testing and increased the overall value that consumers look for in all their PC hardware upgrades. Overall, the ASUS X79 Sabertooth has earned PC Perspective's Gold Award for original design, outstanding bundled software, and detailed overclocking features."
Like all Sabertooth series motherboards, this new model is a top-notch product and it should be near the top of your list if you're considering building a new LGA2011 system.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review