Medion Erazer X6821 15.6-Inch Gaming Notebook Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Heaven have reviewed the Medion Erazer X6821 gaming notebook, which features a 15.6-inch 1366x768 display, quad-core/eight-thread 2.3-3.3Ghz processor, 8GB of RAM, dual 500GB 7200RPM HDDs and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670M 2GB GPU.
Let's see what they had to say:
"By using a solid MSI design/chassis for their Erazer system Medion are off to a good start. It offers a decent port layout and solid feel. The lid and palm rest offer a passable representation of brushed metal and to be fair the LED lighting on this model is understated when compared to the MSI version, something which will please many.
Moving to performance Medion get much more right with a good balance of CPU and GPU hardware. The i7-3610QM isn't the fastest in the range but still offers great performance in productivity tasks and allows the GTX 670M to really fly. In each of the games tested the GPU was able to power through at the native resolution with ease and allowed us to game on an external, higher resolution screen too (all the more reason to include a higher spec model as standard)."
The Medion Erazer X6821 appears to be a decent gaming notebook with a much more subdued appearance than the MSI chassis would lead you to believe. Though the low resolution panel and 1-year warranty is a bit disappointing.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review