ASUS Zenbook UX31 Ultrabook Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the lightweight ASUS Zenbook UX31 ultrabook, which features a 13.3-inch 1600x900 display, dual-core/four-thread 1.7-2.7Ghz processor, 4GB of RAM, 256GB SSD and Intel integrated HD 3000 GPU.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The ASUS Zenbook is one of those products that PC users just want to like. It is slim, well built, performs reasonably well and incorporates all of the design marquees that make the Apple competition unique without the high cost normally associated with fruit-labeled notebooks.
ASUS Zenbook is a wonder to behold, has great battery life, comes with a rare 2 year warranty, boasts enough connectivity options for almost everyone (though an HDMI adaptor would have been nice) and is actually one of the most versatile notebooks we have come across in a while. A high resolution 1600x900 screen that puts most other Ultrabooks to shame is particularly welcome here as well. Even its speaker system sets a new benchmark in the slim and light category with rich, vibrant tones."
This looks like a very good ultrabook which doesn't sacrifice too much versatility for portability. Check it out!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview