ASUS Zenbook UX31 Ultrabook Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the lightweight ASUS Zenbook UX31 ultrabook, which features a 13.3-inch 1600x900 display, dual-core/four-thread 1.7-2.7Ghz processor, 4GB of RAM, 256GB SSD and Intel integrated HD 3000 GPU.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The ASUS Zenbook is one of those products that PC users just want to like. It is slim, well built, performs reasonably well and incorporates all of the design marquees that make the Apple competition unique without the high cost normally associated with fruit-labeled notebooks.
ASUS Zenbook is a wonder to behold, has great battery life, comes with a rare 2 year warranty, boasts enough connectivity options for almost everyone (though an HDMI adaptor would have been nice) and is actually one of the most versatile notebooks we have come across in a while. A high resolution 1600x900 screen that puts most other Ultrabooks to shame is particularly welcome here as well. Even its speaker system sets a new benchmark in the slim and light category with rich, vibrant tones."
This looks like a very good ultrabook which doesn't sacrifice too much versatility for portability. Check it out!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- OCZ Vector 150 120GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- MSI Z87 MPower Max LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- FUNC KB-460 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Reviews
- Corsair Voyager GS 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- DIAMOND Xtreme Sound 7.1 XS71HD PCI-E Sound Card Review
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews