Galaxy GeForce GT 640 OC Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the budget freindly Galaxy GeForce GT 640 OC graphics card, which features overclocked specifications and a custom cooling solution.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The one shining point for NVIDIA is that the GT 640 can support as many as 4 displays on a single card, though our Galaxy model only supported three. For NVIDIA, that is a good change of pace from being stuck in the dual display realm for years after AMD introduced Eyefinity. I am sure that more users will purchase the GT 640 with this feature as the ability to run three monitors at the same time is definitely an exciting prospect to those previously only using a single display.
The Galaxy GeForce GT 640 GC 1GB card brings the world of NVIDIA Kepler and the new GK107 GPU with features like triple display support, Adaptive Vsync and a pretty cool flip up cooler design for really easy cleaning."
This looks like an OK graphics card, though for slightly more you can have a AMD Radeon HD 7750 which will potentially have better performance and better cooling.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Scythe Kaze Chrono Fan Controller Review
- Logitech G13 Advanced Gameboard Review
- SteelSeries Sensei Fnatic Gaming Mouse Review
- Creative Sound Blaster ZxR PCI-E Sound Card Review
- NZXT Kraken G10 Liquid GPU Cooler Bracket Review
- Tesoro Kuven 7.1 Virtual Surround Gaming Headset Review
- Noctua NH-D14 CPU Cooler Review
- NZXT Source 530 Full Tower Case Review
- Samsung 840 EVO 1TB Solid State Drive Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 3 Gaming Keyboard Review