Galaxy GeForce GT 640 OC Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the budget freindly Galaxy GeForce GT 640 OC graphics card, which features overclocked specifications and a custom cooling solution.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The one shining point for NVIDIA is that the GT 640 can support as many as 4 displays on a single card, though our Galaxy model only supported three. For NVIDIA, that is a good change of pace from being stuck in the dual display realm for years after AMD introduced Eyefinity. I am sure that more users will purchase the GT 640 with this feature as the ability to run three monitors at the same time is definitely an exciting prospect to those previously only using a single display.
The Galaxy GeForce GT 640 GC 1GB card brings the world of NVIDIA Kepler and the new GK107 GPU with features like triple display support, Adaptive Vsync and a pretty cool flip up cooler design for really easy cleaning."
This looks like an OK graphics card, though for slightly more you can have a AMD Radeon HD 7750 which will potentially have better performance and better cooling.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review