Dell XPS 13 13-Inch Ultrabook Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the lightweight Dell XPS 13 ultrabook, which features a 13.3-inch 1366x768 display, dual-core/four-thread 1.6-2.3Ghz processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD and Intel integrated HD 3000 GPU.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The XPS 13 on the other hand can easily last for nearly six hours on a single charge (we actually pushed it to a stunning eight hours while writing this review), comes with one of the cleanest Windows installations weve come across in a long time, features a passable backlit keyboard, makes use of a surprisingly good touchpad and wont burn your lap when used for extended periods of time. From its high strength palm rest to an underside thats coated in a durable, scratch resistant finish, Dells choices here couldnt have been better and highlight a sensible and well thought out design.
In many ways, Dells XPS 13 can be considered the quintessential Ultrabook. It takes all of the high points featured in competitors models while ignoring the faults and bundles them into an affordable, appealing package."
The Dell XPS 13 appears to be a excellent blend of portability and performance at price that is fairly reasonable.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review
- Gigabyte BRIX Barebones Mini PC Review
- ioSwitch Raijin M.2 NGFF PCI-E SSD Review
- Silverstone Raven Mid-Tower RV04 Case Review
- ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition LGA2011 Motherboard Review
- Toshiba Q Series Pro 256GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Corsair Graphite 230T Mid-Tower Case Review