Lian Li PC-90 HPTX Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
eTeknix have posted a review of the Lian Li PC-90 case, which features a phenomenal layout and supports the huge HPTX form factor.
Let's see what they had to say:
"Lian Li have a team of skilled designers that have managed to find a solution to allow a case this size to take a dual socket board and a full compliment of hard drives and graphics cards, creating a neat and tidy solution for everything from heavy duty desktop applications to servers all in one case. By moving the hard drives to the side of the chassis a huge amount of space is left for air flow, the two 140mm fans in the front and a whopping great motherboard with 10 expansion slots, which is pretty impressive given that from the outside that case looks as simple as a cheap mid-tower chassis, albeit one that has an expensive finish to it."
I find this to be an exceedingly well designed case. It is not too large yet it can fit the largest motherboards on the market without many issues and supports up to 5 dual-slot graphics cards.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Antec HCG-750M 750W Power Supply Review
- NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Fan Controller Review
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M Mobility Performance Testing
- Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3-2133 64GB Memory Kit Review
- GIGABYTE G1.Sniper 5 Z87 LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- MadCatz M.O.U.S.9 Bluetooth Mouse Review
- ASUS GeForce GTX 780 DirectCU II OC Graphics Card Review
- Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 850W Power Supply Review
- Attitude One Saiga Gaming Mousepad Review
- Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E. 5 Gaming Keyboard Review