ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the new Asus GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP, which features a custom cooler and overclocked specifications.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The ASUS GTX 670 DirectCu II TOP is one of the few cards on the market that offers something for everyone. It should be appealing to those who want top-tier performance without stepping up to a pricy GTX 680, there are enough features to keep overclockers content for weeks on end and silent PC enthusiasts will fall in love with its low acoustical footprint. With that being said, ASUS finds themselves fighting an uphill battle against some very stiff competition.
With the DirectCu II TOP, ASUS has a winner on their hands and they deserve credit for pushing the boundaries of GTX 670 performance. While the Gigabyte GTX 670 does provide similar performance and an awfully attractive price, wed be inclined to side with ASUS for their top-tier components and more rational warranty, provided you can actually find the DirectCu II TOP in stock."
This is one of the most well rounded GTX 670 graphics cards on the market today. Though it does face stiff competition from Gigabyte, MSI, and many other excellent offerings.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review