ASUS GeForce GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the new Asus GTX 670 DirectCU II TOP, which features a custom cooler and overclocked specifications.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The ASUS GTX 670 DirectCu II TOP is one of the few cards on the market that offers something for everyone. It should be appealing to those who want top-tier performance without stepping up to a pricy GTX 680, there are enough features to keep overclockers content for weeks on end and silent PC enthusiasts will fall in love with its low acoustical footprint. With that being said, ASUS finds themselves fighting an uphill battle against some very stiff competition.
With the DirectCu II TOP, ASUS has a winner on their hands and they deserve credit for pushing the boundaries of GTX 670 performance. While the Gigabyte GTX 670 does provide similar performance and an awfully attractive price, wed be inclined to side with ASUS for their top-tier components and more rational warranty, provided you can actually find the DirectCu II TOP in stock."
This is one of the most well rounded GTX 670 graphics cards on the market today. Though it does face stiff competition from Gigabyte, MSI, and many other excellent offerings.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- ASRock Z87 Fatal1ty Professional Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- ECS L337 Z87H3-A3X GANK Drone Series LGA1150 Motherboard Review
- SuperTalent Pico 32GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- HIS Radeon R9 290X 4GB Graphics Card Review
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 V2 Gaming Headset Review