Genius GX Gaming DeathTaker Gaming Mouse Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Tweak Town have reviewed the new Genius GX Gaming DeathTaker MMO laser gaming mouse, which features 9 buttons.
Let's see what they had to say:
"I will say this though, the DeathTaker has been a pleasurable experience in gaming with basic functionality and it has allowed me to simplify both the use of Office and Photo Shop, as well as having multimedia keys on the mouse, all with the simple switch of a profile. In reality I think it is the simple and easy to use nature of both the mouse and the software, along with a good feeling shape and design, even for a guy who thinks it is too small, I could deal with this mouse if I had to, but I have too many as it is and being uncomfortable in any way with a mouse is just silly to me.
For those who have smaller hands or those who prefer the claw grip, Genius delivers a laser gaming mouse worth all of the $60 pricing average to acquire your own DeathTaker MMO/RPG gaming laser mouse."
If you are a serious MMORPG'er than this may just be the mouse you are looking for. Though for the money the Corsair Vengeance M90 will provide more buttons and be potentially more comfortable for extended usage.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review