Samsung Series 9 13-Inch Notebook Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Tech Break have reviewed the sleek and stylish Samsung Series 9 notebook, which features a 13.3-inch 1600x900 display, dual-core/four-thread 1.7-2.6Ghz processor, 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD and integrated Intel HD 4000 GPU.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The Samsung Series 9 is a bold move by the company, and the range certainly turns heads with its slim design and mostly quiet operation. But underneath all of that finesse lies a few gaping omissions, such as the absurd use of dongles, average screen, dismal speakers, and a keyboard that will take a while to get used to. While it does provide better than average performance and delivers on its promised battery life, it seems that the Series 9 still has a little bit further to go before it can really make a lasting impression."
This seems like an OK ultrabook, but the Asus ZenBook, Dell Vostro and HP Envy Spectre appear to be better choices.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview