Thermaltake Level 10 GT Battle Edition Modular Case Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Kit Guru have reviewed the unique-looking Thermaltake Level 10 GT modular case, but in a new Battle Edition colour scheme.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The basic design of this case is stunning, and we certainly approve of the Battle Edition camouflage, especially with the extra detailing the company have added. That said, the Battle Edition is the same as the Level 10 GT and doesnt add any new or revolutionary features, even though they have had a year to improve on the original design.
In terms of thermal performance, the Battle Edition doesnt disappoint thanks to the use of multiple intake and exhaust fans. The high airflow system ensures that even hot running components have plenty of cool air to maintain system stability.
The Battle Edition is compatible with water cooling radiators with plenty of space inside to ensure the installation is painfree. I am just a little disappointed that Thermaltake didnt attempt to update the case by adding some new features into the mix."
If you are a fan of FPS games and like the regular Level 10 GT then you will really like this case. Everyone else may not be impressed with its over the top design and over-use of plastic. Having said that, it is otherwise a terrific all-around case.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Storm Skorpion Mouse Bungee Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 1000W Power Supply Review
- Asus Z87 1150 Motherboard Line-up Preview
- MSI Radeon HD 7790 Turbo OC 1GB Video Card Review
- Logitec G700s Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST SC 2GB Graphics Card Review
- OCZ Vertex 3.20 120GB Solid State Drive Review
- Seagate 600 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Cooler Master V Series 1000 Watt Power Supply Review