MSI Radeon HD 7870 HAWK 2GB Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PC Perspective have reviewed the MSI Radeon HD 7870 HAWK graphics card, which features a custom cooler and overclocked specifications.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The first R5770 Hawk that I reviewed just simply blew me away. It was a great combination of value, performance, and design extras that made it a fantastic card. The R7870 Hawk is the direct descendent of that card, and the pedigree shows. It is all the things that the original was, but a whole lot more. Bigger, faster, louder, and more expensive. Im not entirely sure these are all positives, but I also think that a user does get quite a bit for the money spent.
The design of the R7870 Hawk is a good one. It does achieve its goals of being a very overclockable, yet cool running card. It is aimed at the extreme enthusiasts who are not afraid to try to break a few records."
If you are looking for an overclocking friendly 7870 then the MSI Hawk looks like a great option. Check it out!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review