GIGABYTE G1.Sniper3 Z77 LGA1155 Motherboard Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hot Hardware have reviewed the gaming-oriented GIGABYTE G1.Sniper3 motherboard, which features a unique color scheme and 4-way AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI abilities.
Let's see what they had to say:
"The Gigabyte G1.Sniper3 delivered solid numbers across the board--not necessarily blowing away the competition, but certainly edging it out on occasion and holding its own throughout testing.
With so much headroom, plenty of features, and ample graphics expansion--remember that this mainboard supports four-way graphics with cards running at x8 each--the G1.Sniper3 is as feature rich as they come.
The price tag isnt bad, either--you can snag one of these bad boys for $279.99. Granted, you can opt for a Z77 board that costs less and still get the performance and features you need, but if youre looking for a gaming motherboard with excellent overclocking and expansion capabilities, and eye-catching aesthetics, the G1.Sniper3 definitely gives you the right bang for your buck."
Though it may have a 'loud' color scheme, this is still one impressive gaming oriented motherboard. Check it out!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Corsair Vengeance M95 Gaming Mouse Video Review
- Sapphire Radeon HD 7990 6GB QuadFire Performance Review
- Mad Catz F.R.E.Q. 5 Gaming Headset Review
- Crucial M500 480GB SATA 6Gb/s SSD Review
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review