Dell UltraSharp U3011 30-inch LCD Monitor Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hot Hardware have posted a review of the high-end Dell UltraSharp U3011, a 30-inch LCD monitor that features a 2560×1600 resolution, 7ms response time, and H-IPS 10-bit panel capable of displaying 1.07 billion colours.
Here's what they had to say:
"Either way, Dell's UltraSharp U3011 is a superb 30-inch monitor with flexible connectivity and a feature-set that belies its price tag. Compared to HP's ZR30w, the U3011 allows you to do more. There are more ports than a sailor can shake a stick at, including two HDMI 1.3a ports, so you can hook up your Xbox 360 and Blu-ray player simultaneously and switch between the two on a whim. When it's time to work, you can fire up your PC that's connected to one of the two DVI-D ports or the DisplayPort. And that's not to mention the multi-panel support offered over DisplayPort expansion.
By all means, the U3011 is an excellent monitor that's absolutely fantastic for watching movies, playing games, editing photos or rendering high-end workstation imaging requirements, right out of the box. It's also tweaker-friendly with robust OSD controls, which is not something that can be said about HP's panel."
This is a really excellent monitor and it also among the most affordable of the 30-inch models out there. If you can afford it, it's as no-brainer purchase.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Seagate Laptop SSHD Thin 500GB Hybrid Drive Review
- NZXT H630 Ultra Tower Case Review
- MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming Edition Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte 650 Ti BOOST Windforce 2X OC Graphics Card Review
- SteelSeries WoW: Legendary Edition Gaming Mouse Review
- Intel 525 Series 120GB & 180GB mSATA SSD Reviews
- Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 Case Review
- Mionix Naos 8200 Gaming Mouse Review
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone Review
- PowerColor Radeon HD 7790 TurboDuo OC 1GB Graphics Card Review