XSPC Raystorm CPU Water Block Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
PureOverclock have reviewed the high performance XSPC Raystorm CPU water block, which is XSPC's new flagship water block.
Let's see what they had to say:
"Based on our previous review, we knew that the RayStorm was a top performing CPU water block. Our only real concern with the Acetal version was durability. XSPC has competently addressed that issue with the RayStorm Copper and in doing so has produced one very kick-ass CPU water block. Not only is the water block absolutely gorgeous in our opinion, the RayStorm Copper performed admirably, beating most other top blocks on the market, and taken number one spot in our book.
So, heres the bottom line in our opinion: if the words money is no object are in your vocabulary and if you dont mind oxidation from the copper, then the RayStorm Full-Copper is a must have CPU water block for your next build or upgrade project. It is really an exception piece of hardware."
Though a touch pricey, if you're in the market for a new water block this is an excellent place to start.
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- SanDisk Ultra Plus 256GB SSD Solid State Drive Review
- ZOTAC GTX 680 AMP! Edition Graphics Card Review
- Vertex 450 256GB Solid State Drive Reivew
- Seagate HDD.15 4TB Hard Drive Review
- EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SC ACX Graphics Card Review
- Lenovo Y500 15.6-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Google Glass Review
- Diamond Radeon HD 7790 1GB Graphics Card Review
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Graphics Card Review
- Intel Z87 50+ Motherboard Line-up Preview