MSI GeForce GTX 680 Lightning Edition Graphics Card Review
Patrick "MACMAC" MacMillan
Hardware Canucks have reviewed the high performance MSI GTX 680 Lightning graphics card, which features a custom cooler and overclocked specifications.
Let's see what they had to say:
"MSI’s GTX 680 Lightning is built for overclockers, this market’s
elitists who demand top tier parts and won’t settle for anything less.
In this respect, it succeeds spectacularly and we’d even go so far as to
say that it is one of the best cards that money can buy right now.
From a features perspective, MSI hit all of the high notes with high quality design and attention to even the smallest details. Build quality is top notch, the dual BIOS offers a world of possibilities for serious overclockers, the new AfterBurner software is a joy to use and a 3 year warranty with Canada-based RMA services will be a boon for those of us north of the 49th parallel. In addition, the Twin Frozr IV heatsink played David to ASUS’ gigantic Goliath by beating its much larger triple slot competitor in thermal and acoustical testing."
Thanks to its Twin Frozr IV cooler and impressive factory overclock, this is is easily one of the best dual slot GTX 680 graphics card's on the market today. Check it out!
Click here to read the full review.
Please head over to our discussion board to talk about this news (registration not required).
- Lenovo Erazer X700 Gaming Desktop PC Review
- Cooler Master Storm Power-RX Mouse Pad Review
- Synology DiskStation DS1513+ 5-Bay NAS Review
- Gigabyte Aivia Uranium Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Western Digital Black² 1TB Dual Drive Reviews
- MSI GT70 2OC 17.3-inch Gaming Notebook Review
- Fractal Design Tesla R2 650W Power Supply Review
- Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO CPU Cooler Review
- Western Digital Red 4TB Hard Drive Review
- Corsair Vengeance K95 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review