3DMark iOS benchmark app gets 64-bit update
December 3, 2013
What's new in 3DMark iOS v1.2.0
- Now includes a 64-bit version for benchmarking iPhone 5s, iPad Air and iPad mini with Retina display.
- Scores from those devices will improve slightly with this version.
- Device models that do not comply with our benchmark rules have been delisted from the Device Channel.
- You should not use scores from delisted models to compare devices.
- Compare your score with Windows 8 tablets in the Device Channel.
3DMark is a free iOS benchmark app available from the App Store.
Huawei Ascend P7 delisted from 3DMark rankings
August 29, 2014
August 28, 2014
PCMark 8: Real Apps Deliver Relevant Results
August 7, 2014
Governments Choose PCMark to Specify PC Performance
July 7, 2014
3DMark Sky Diver has landed
June 11, 2014
3DMark Sky Diver at Computex
June 6, 2014
Announcing new 3DMark Sky Diver benchmark
May 28, 2014
HTC One (M8) removed from 3DMark benchmark rankings
April 1, 2014
Futuremark 're-lists' selected Samsung devices in 3DMark rankings
March 24, 2014
Microsoft uses 3DMark to show DirectX 12 benefits
March 21, 2014
Minor updates for 3DMark and PCMark 8
March 12, 2014
Recommend your Android device with 3DMark
February 21, 2014
Futuremark announces Servermark benchmark
February 13, 2014
Minor updates to 3DMark 11 and 3DMark Vantage
February 7, 2014
Minor update for PCMark 8
February 4, 2014