Easy benchmark automation
Benchmarks are essential tools for testing and comparing PC performance. But manually benchmarking more than a few systems at a time quickly becomes time-consuming. And reporting is a challenge if you have to collect result files in person.
Testdriver makes benchmark automation easy. With Testdriver, you don't have to be physically present at the PCs you are testing. You can deploy and run benchmarks on any PC in your organisation from one central control console.
You can schedule benchmark runs, check the running status, and view benchmark results from any device on your network. Testdriver handles the remote installation and running of the benchmarks and automatically returns the results to a central database. With its powerful features and options, Testdriver makes it easy to benchmark hundreds, even thousands of PCs at a time.Find out more on our UL website
- Save your company time and money with easy benchmark automation.
- Set up, schedule, and run benchmarks on any PC connected to your network.
- Testdriver supports an unlimited number of client systems and runs.
- Collect and store all benchmark results in one central database automatically.
- Powerful built-in reporting, charts, and data analysis.
- Supports UL benchmarks: PCMark 10, PCMark 8, 3DMark, 3DMark 11 & VRMark.
- Deploy and run third-party benchmarks, applications, and system updates.
- Simple to setup and use, Testdriver runs on any Windows PC or server.